Saturday, December 29, 2012

Full Moon in Cancer


Tonight's the last night the Moon is in Cancer for this cycle. Did you enjoy it?

With the Moon in my Moon's Natal position, compared to yesterday when the Moon was full I felt like shit, but today was actually a pretty great day. I had deja vu today about that religious experience. So I feel like I'm actually on the right track. I'm still learning as is everyone in this thing called life, but I never take it for granted anymore. Life is for us to experience and enjoy, why not enjoy it? I'm glad I started this blog with the Moon in Cancer. It only felt right. I plan to write blogs everyday and soon video blogs on my feelings, thoughts as the planets transit through my chart, my life and as the Moon phases through the zodiac. Being a Moonchild, I have 12 moods that correspond to the Moon phases. The person who can handle that and stabilize me will be my saving grace. Moon in Cancer, see you until next time, my Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment