Sunday, December 30, 2012

Today Today Today

The Moon began it's first stages in Leo today. I worked, it was a very slow day. It was my first time working on a Sunday and obviously it's dead on Sunday's. So I was pretty much bored out of my fucking mind and thinking about everything. I even almost started crying thinking about love. I almost started crying twice. I had my own concert at work as well. The Moon in Leo was definitely a way to describe today, dramatic to say the least. That's pretty much what I did all day at work, play the piano and had concerts all around the building I mean dancing singing and everything. I even acted out some parts while exploring the building. When boredom strikes.

When it got closer to the time around that I was supposed to close, I invited a new friend I had meet to come over and keep me company basically. Interesting guy, gay, 23. I never asked him his sign or birthday or anything, but I knew he had to be a Scorpio, Leo or Virgo. It was something about his eyes. It was definitely his eyes. They were magnetic and different. And he had that Leonine look to him. I asked him did he have contacts on or was he high or what. It was just something about his damn eyes. They were magnetic, probey. He even did the probe squint. I know that squint all too well. So anyway we were talking and everything. He likes to talk, I like to talk. He asked for a tour and I gave him a tour. So right when I'm giving him a tour, my mom turns the corner. See, somehow I knew this would happen. I knew If he came, somehow my mom was going to come in the picture. Anyway she comes walking down the sidewalk, and while she's walking we get stopped by a photographer and she asks to take a picture of us. My mom walks by after the picture is done and asks her is the guy I'm giving a tour of an artist, she tells her she doesn't know. My friend, Tre, is obviously gay so I know my mom's mind was spinning in circles wondering if he was hitting on me or my boyfriend because I can't have a guy friend without someone assuming they're interested in me or if we're fooling around. Oh God, I'm rolling my eyes at this thought.

Anyway, I give him a tour and after the tour we go back to the main building. When we get to the main building, we start talking about a lot of subjects and we get on religion. Never fails. I asked him if he goes to church every weekend and we talk about church and he asks me do I go to church. I tell him I'm Muslim, but more spiritual. He never had a Muslim friend before and so we start talking about Islam, and different religions. We're sitting down, chopping it up, and my mom walks in and he says to me that he wants to ask her questions, but when she came back to our area. So we talk some more and he proceeds to tell me that not too long ago, a lady pushed a Muslim guy in front of a subway in New York because he was Muslim and she doesn't like Muslims.

WHAT THE FUCK.

How crazy is that? Just because you don't like that religion you end someone's life? Fucking crazy mate. She's in jail now and will spending a lot of time. She's a loon. A religious zealot. I can see if he was trying to bomb the suicide since Muslims are always associated with terrorism. Rolls eyes again. But he wasn't. There's actually nothing to justify that. She's just fucking crazy ya know? There's crazy people in the world.

Anyway, my mom comes back down. She works at my job too. She's been working there since I was 5 and I've been in the after school arts program there since I was 5. So she comes back down and I tell her Tre wants to talk to her about Islam. They start talking and he asks her questions and everything then she leaves. I tell him that the other day someone asked to pray for me. See my previous post Praying for Lost Souls. Well I tell him about this story and he tells me that people try to pray over him all the time, his family, the church. They pray over him to try to remove his homosexuality. He said he actually came back from getting prayed over today before he came over. The minister asked him to come to the stage and raise his hands and close his eyes, he did. Next thing you know the minister said, "I remove this homosexuality spirit from this man." My jaw dropped.

My jaw completely dropped and all I could say was WOW. All I could mouth were the words WOW. He did this in front of everyone. Tre said he was a little embarrassed, everyone in the church knew already but still so he left. He had to go, that was just too much for him. That would be too much for me. He said his family members do that to him as well, pull him over to the side and ask to pray for him. He said he says sure, but he doesn't need the "homosexual spirit" to get banned out of him because it is no spirit! He said he says thanks for praying, but he can pray for his damn self. He's funny.

Eventually we get on astrology because I just can't help myself to know what sign he is. It was something about his eyes. I ask him what's his sign, Leo or Virgo? He says no, look. He proceeded to show me a tattoo on his arm. It was Scorpio's symbol. ♏. I knew it right when I saw it. I told him I knew it, that's why I asked him about his eyes! He asked me more about my knowledge in astrology and I gladly tell him. I even did his chart. He's a Scorpio/Libra cusp. He asked what that meant and I told him. Come to find out he was a Leo ascendant, and a Leo Moon! I knew it he had some Leo, he had the Leonine look, the mouth, the face. I'm getting better at this.

We talk way past the time I close, and he walked with me while I closed down. He's a great conversationalist. You know Scorpio's can to the bottom of things, they can especially if they have someone to talk to who is as equally introspective and intelligent. He's a double major in Criminology and Psychology. Scorpio.

Last night something happened with another Scorpio, my neighbor, someone I grew up with who's 2 years younger than me. I went to his house to ask to borrow his ipod charger because my sister asked me too. I have Libra, I'm innately nice, sometimes, so I said okay. I knocked on the door, I hear rustling and he asks me who is it. I say my name, 5 seconds he opens the door...with briefs on. I look down, laugh and look away and he does a nervous laugh. I ask him what I came for, and we exchange a few words and then I leave. I couldn't help walking away feeling like that was a flirtatious past he did. See I know this dude is gay, it's obvious, and I grew up with him. He was always feminine. Anyway, I was going to offer this dude some guidance, be his mentor because I know the ropes somewhat and I'm still learning. I was going to give him my number and tell him that he can talk to me about anything, ANYTHING. You know. But after all that, I've been feeling a little iffy. So I asked Tre, a fellow Scorpio, would he have done that. I played the whole scenario out to him and asked him what did he think it was. He said that it can go either way, but still try to be his mentor. It's a good thing I'm trying to do so continue to try. I will. I feel that I have to.

We started talking about sexuality, and he told me something I've never heard from his psychology class. He told me a man can have sex with a man, but doesn't make him homosexual. That means he just likes to have sex with a man. I tried to debate this, he won. We both have Leo and Libra. He said sexual orientation is different from sexual preferences. He said he can have sex with a woman, but that doesn't make him straight. You're homosexual and heterosexual when you long to have an emotional connection with that gender. I thought this was very interesting.

We talk some more and eventually part ways. He's a very cool guy to have as a friend, I plan to spend more time with him. I see us become very close in the future. Today was a slow, insightful, interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment